Epigoon

Home

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Firefox 2.0 will include Feedview

My tiny Firefox extension will be included in the main browser. Originally it would be part of Firefox 1.5, but because of the urge for perfection the Mozilla developers needed more time.
The new Feedview will include most features that people have been asking for. Like correct date handling, better html viewing, the rss icon will show Feedview instead of a livemark dialog...
I will keep the Feedview installer on the site up, but I will not update it anymore. Let's just hope Firefox 2.0 will be here soon.


8 Comments:

  • Hi,

    beautiful new! But I've a question for you: where can I find other visual style for Feedview? Tnks, ...:::KaMZaTa:::... (XXXkamzata@XXXalice.it without XXX)

    By Anonymous ...:::KaMZaTa:::..., at 7:08 AM  

  • What can I say....
    BRAVO!!! ;-)

    By Blogger ycc2106, at 3:34 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous picture, at 6:59 AM  

  • Great news Tom. Congratulation!

    By Blogger etguler, at 1:27 PM  

  • Sweet! Congrats! I love feed view, it was a bummer when it didn't find the update automatically when I installed Fx 1.5 but it took like 1 minute to find it manually...

    By Blogger Johan, at 2:31 PM  

  • It's about TIME!

    Thanx Epigoon for paving the way!

    Do you think you could include a link to the final version available at this moment on this page?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 AM  

  • I heard this rumor, congrats. Feed preview should be built-in to every browser.

    By Anonymous Douglas Clifton, at 6:28 PM  

  • I am experiencing, like other feedview users, some problems with firefox 1.5.0.1. It seems that feedview doesn't uderstand the changes made in the option page. When I had feedview as first installed extension all were ok... when I unistalled and reinstalled it again I introduced the problem... does anyone know a trick to recover feedview again "full functioning"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Archive: current  October 2005  November 2005  December 2005  January 2006  February 2006  May 2006  July 2006 
Previously on Epigoon: JabberMaps for Servers  Ajax out of the box, XULRunner  Back on track