Epigoon

Home

Friday, October 14, 2005

Back on track

My previous WordPress blog got hacked so I moved to a safer place: Blogspot.
When the blog was gone I realized how easy it was to communicate with the extension users .
I'm going to try to write a bit about my XUL adventures. I wrote a Html reviewing application on top of Xulrunner and now I am implementing a jabber client on the platform. The dark times of trying to understand the basics like XPCOM, XBL and other beasts are over. But I can imagine there are a lot of new developers that are struggling to get the lizard work for them.


5 Comments:

  • You're right. Blogspot is safer. I'm using this one,too. I liked your new interface.
    Ciao! :)

    By Blogger etguler, at 3:25 PM  

  • I've never had a problem with WP. Did you figure out how it happened?

    P.S. hi Tom, long time no chat. Authorize my jabber sub already!

    By Anonymous halr9000, at 3:28 PM  

  • hello, i was getting the feedview xpi and noticed you had a httpauth script. Do you have example how could it be used?

    By Anonymous carson, at 12:10 AM  

  • Halr9000: It was my bad. I ran a WP 1.4 even when 1.5 was out for a week.
    To keep things clear: WordPress rocks! but Blogger is easier for me :)

    By Blogger epigoon, at 10:37 AM  

  • Excellent site, enjoyed my visit! I will be back soon!

    By Anonymous Army, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Archive: current  October 2005  November 2005  December 2005  January 2006  February 2006  May 2006  July 2006 
Previously on Epigoon: